HOYTS D-BOX Safety Guidelines
HOYTS D-BOX MOTION RECLINERS
The D-BOX Motion Recliner System may be harmful to:
- Women who are pregnant
- The elderly
- Guests with heart, back, head or neck conditions
- Guests with injuries or pre-existing medical conditions including but not limited to, epilepsy.
These guests should consult their doctor or physician before using the D-BOX Motion System.
Use of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System is not recommended for:
- Children under ten years of age without parental supervision.
- Minimum weight must be at least 20kg. Any weight lighter than that and the seat may not activate.
- Guest who use a wheelchair. Accessible seating is available in the cinema.
- Guest prone to motion sickness.
If you are unsure about attending a D-BOX Motion Recliner System experience, consult your doctor or physician.
For your safety, please comply to the following guidelines to enjoy a safe D-BOX Motion Recliner System experience:
- Don’t put your arms or legs in between the seats or stand on the footrest.
- Don’t share seats or sit on another person’s lap.
- Please sit upright and keep your feet on the footrest.
- To recline your seat, press the rear button on the inside of your right arm rest.
- When returning your seat to the upright position, please ensure your feet, belongings and any children are clear of the footrest.
- Always Remain seated unless you are getting up to leave the D-BOX Motion Recliner System experience. Please be mindful of the footrests when getting on or off the D-BOX Motion Recliner seat.
- If you must bring valuables, please adequately secure and protect your property. Personal belongings must not be stored in the space between the seats, under the footrest, or where it obstructs the aisles.
- Should you drop personal belongings including your mobile phone into the seat, please alert a team member for assistance. Do not attempt to retrieve it yourself.
- Hot liquids in the vicinity of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System must be avoided at all times to prevent spillage which could cause serious injuries to the guest.
- Avoid eating or drinking during intense motion scenes.
D-BOX Technologies Inc. and HOYTS are in no way responsible for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System. Users of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System hereby agree not to hold D-BOX Technologies Inc. and HOYTS responsible for all damages of any kind arising from the use of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the D-BOX Motion Recliner System.