What can I claim with the Victorian Dining Program?

Claims can be made for food and drink purchases, including alcohol, provided alcohol is combined with food purchases.


Claims cannot be made for the purchase of food and drink at HOYTS via Uber Eats or Menulog.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request